Sunday, 16 October 2016

OUT NOW: ELO MY FAVOURITE BAND [Gee Sunray]

Hello ... Hello ... my old friends ... It's great to see you once again! Gee Sunray is an enthusiastic and likeable Leeds based musician. He's also a huge fan of ELO/Jeff Lynne who has occasionally been featured here on elobeatlesforever (elobf) previously (here and here). Gee contacted Yours Truly KJS with the welcome news that his new album "ELO My Favourite Band" has finally been released in both CD and download formats. The album consists of six (6) tracks all written and performed by Gee in tribute to the ELO maestro and the Electric Light Orchestra"ELO My Favourite Band" by Gee Sunray can be purchased directly via email (geesunray@gmail.com) and/or from Jumbo Records and/or via these outlets thus:


Until next "Time" in the ELO [and related] Universe ... KJS ... 16-Oct-2016

2 comments:

  1. If you are a fan of Jeff Lynne and ELO, you need to hear "The Sophtware Slump" by Grandaddy. Part ELO, part skater-punk/DIY, it's a real gem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this article Keith Sinclair. Making this album has been a passion I've enjoyed. I think only serious E.L.O fans will get this album. I may be wrong. I am glad I've made this album and has to be one my life achievements.

    ReplyDelete