Wednesday, 13 April 2016

FAVE ELO SONGS: STEPHANIE HIRST

Hello ... Hello ... my old friends ... It's great to see you once again! This is #3 in a series of ELOBF special posts. TV and Radio broadcaster/writer Stephanie Hirst was among the throngs at Leeds earlier this week to witness the triumphant live return of Jeff Lynne's ELO. Yours Truly KJS touched base with Steph and asked her not only what ELO songs she enjoyed but also what her fave tracks by The Beatles were thus:

KJS: "What were your fave ELO songs?"
SH: "Oooh ... "Tightrope" ... "Big Wheels" ... "Can't Get It Out Of My Head" ... aarrgghh! So many! "Tightrope" if I have to choose!"

KJS: "And what would be your top Beatles tunes?
SH: "Oh and my fave song of ALL time is "In My Life" from "Rubber Soul"! My fave album of all time is "Abbey Road"!

FAVE ELO SONGS: JUDIE TZUKE   FAVE ELO SONGS: OWEN PAUL

ELO Beatles Forever [ELOBF] wishes to thank Stephanie Hirst for taking part in this article.

Until next "Time" in the ELO [and related] Universe ... KJS ... 13-Apr-2016

2 comments:

  1. Any additional details on the "missing" expanded Secret Messages tracks, including Beatles Forever?
    Any leads on obtaining these?

    Thnx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Craig, I can point you in the direction of getting these on mp3 download, whilst we await the official release, if you're interested?

      Delete