Saturday, 19 December 2015

JEFF LYNNE'S ELO: NEW AITU FASHION @ OFFICIAL SHOP

Hello ... Hello ... my old friends ... It's great to see you once again! There's now a stellar array of "So Fine" new ELO themed merchandise for you to peruse and purchase in the Shop at the Official Jeff Lynne's ELO website in advance of those much anticipated sold-out dates in the UK, Ireland, Europe and hopefully beyond in 2016. You can check out all the designs via this link thus:

store.jefflynneselo.com

ELO Beatles Forever [ELOBF] continues to recommend "Alone In The Universe" by Jeff Lynne's ELO to those enlightened folks who enjoy the music of ELORoy WoodThe MoveThe Idle Race'Brum Beat'The BeatlesBryan Adams and related artistes.

Until next "Time" in the ELO [and related] universe ... KJS ... 19-Dec-2015

4 comments:

  1. I can't seem to place an order :-( It seems to get suck choosing a colour, even though I want the default one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ian ... it may be that these are either early teething issues or that some items are not yet on actual sale. I believe that some designs are not available until 11th January but I do not know which ones. I would keep trying periodically until your order is accepted and processed. Hope this helps? KJS@ELOBF

      Delete
  2. I believe that it is US based. Will investigate and advise ASAP. KJS@ELOBF

    ReplyDelete