Wednesday, 27 May 2015

IT'S MACCA DAY!

Hello ... Hello ... my old friends ... It's great to see you once again! Today is a big day for Yours Truly KJS and, indeed, ELO Beatles Forever [ELOBF] because - after missing Jeff Lynne's Broad Street Walk Of Stars presentation in Birmingham last March and the epic Hyde Park gig by Jeff Lynne's ELO in September due to ill health [with some misfortune thrown in] - I'll be finally seeing and hearing Beatles legend Paul McCartney with my own eyes and ears for the very first time at the Barclaycard Arena [NIA] in Birmingham tonight [Wednesday 27th May], just a few rows away from the main man. Attending this gig will fulfill another item on my bucket list and I really hope that my forthcoming "Caught Live" gig review for ELO Beatles Forever [ELOBF] later this week will do justice to a momentous event ...

Until next "Time" in the ELO [and related] Universe ... KJS ... 27-May-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment