Saturday, 24 May 2014

PRIZED POSSESSION

Hello ... Hello ... my old friends ... It's great to see you once again! Over the light years, as have many ELO fans, I've managed to build up a collection of ELO [and related artistes] releases, rarities and memorabilia. Yours Truly KJS was asked the other day by a friend as to what was my most prized ELO Beatles Forever [ELOBF] related item. So, here is my answer to that question, at the time of writing: I've had the great pleasure of meeting - and in some cases interviewing - my musical heroes. However, my biggest disappointment was not being in a position to to attend Jeff Lynne's Broad Street 'Walk of Stars' presentation in Birmingham earlier this year.

Hence, when my uncollected invitation for that event arrived in the post a few days later signed by Jeff Lynne, it was instantly elevated to the top of my collection and more than made up for my misfortune. A prized possession in the truest sense of the word.

What's your most prized ELO related possession?

Until next "Time" in the ELO [and related] Universe ... KJS ... 24-May-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment