Saturday, 29 September 2012

NEW JOE WALSH PROMO VIDEO: ONE DAY AT A TIME

Hello ... Hello ... my old friends ... It's great to see you once again! I like Joe Walsh. I like his music and I like his message of recovery from the very, very dark place of alcohol and drug abuse. One of the best tracks on Joe's latest stu dioalbum "Analog Man" is "One Day At A Time" and, as it is his new single, a new music video has been released to accompany it [see above]. Here are the words of Joe himself regarding the song:

"This song is about my path out of the darkness of drug addiction and alcoholism. The message is that there is a way out and a new life waiting in recovery that is good. The first step is to ask for help. The included links are a good place to start. I'm doing this because if it helps one person - it was worth it. It's by giving back that we receive and I am eternally grateful for my sobriety and my life today."
"One Day At A Time" is one of the tracks that is produced by Jeff Lynne on the album, as is wholly evident upon listening to it. The video is excellent and, also, further demonstrates those strong bonds between ELO and The Beatles in that it also features Ringo Starr and Jeff Lynne.

ELO Beatles Forever [ELOBF] recommends both "One Day At A Time" and "Analog Man" by Joe Walsh to those enlightened folks who enjoy the music of ELOJeff LynneRoy WoodThe MoveThe Idle Race'Brum Beat'The Beatles and related artistes.

Until next "Time" in the ELO [and related] Universe ... KJS ... 29-Sep-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment