Tuesday, 5 July 2011

ELO CONVENTION LIKELY DELAYED TO 2012

Hello ... Hello ... my old friends ... It's great to see you once again! Yours Truly KJS has made some discrete enquiries as to the position regarding the much anticipated ELO Fan Convention that was due to be held over the third weekend of August 2011 in Tamworth, Staffordshire, England thus:


As I understand it, the main reason is the unavailability of Phil Bates [as well as other artistes] who is touring extensively over in Germany during the originally intended date between 19th to 21st August 2011.

Tina McBain and Ian Gibbons are at present looking at a rearranged date in 2012. If and when this event happens, I've no doubt that it will meet all the expectations of the ELO fan community "All Over The World". My thanx are extended to Jeff Cooper for appraising me of the situation.

The event [Facebook] administrators - namely Jim Hoban, Ken Latta, Tina McBain, Ian Gibbons and Jeff Cooper - all need your support in arranging what I'm sure will be an [Electric] Light fantastic experience!

Until next "Time" in the ELO [and related] Universe ... KJS ... 05-July-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment