Saturday, 2 April 2011

FAVE ELO SONGS: OWEN PAUL

Hello ... Hello ... my old friends ... It's great to see you once again! This is #1 in a new series of ELOBF special posts. Do you remember Owen Paul? He had a #3 hit in the Summer of 1986 with his perennial classic 'feel good' song "My Favourite Waste Of Time". Yours Truly KJS recently had some dialogue with Owen over on Facebook where I asked him what his fave ELO track was. Owen was very obliging and here is his answer for you to peruse thus:

"My brother Brian was an ELO fanatic, and it was all we used to hear coming out of his bedroom throughout my school days. My favourite song of theirs is 'Showdown' from their album 'On The Third Day' ..."

ELO Beatles Forever [ELOBF] recommends Owen Paul to those enlightened folks who enjoy the music of ELO, Jeff Lynne, Roy Wood, The Move, The Idle Race, 'Brum Beat', The Beatles and related artistes.

Until next "Time" in the ELO [and related] Universe ... KJS ... 02-Apr-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment