Saturday, 30 October 2010

SWITCHED ON AT THE LIZARD

Look At Me Now ... with those light bulbs!
Hello ... Hello ... my old friends ... It's great to see you once again! I was visiting the Lizard Point lighthouse in south Cornwall earlier this week and, whilst touring the facility, I asked the very obliging guide whether I could have a photo taken with some of the light bulbs that are used within the refractory!

Naturally, as an avid Electric Light Orchestra [ELO] fan, this photograph reminds me of the familiar light bulb artwork that was so heavily utilized by EMI/Harvest for ELO's self-titled first album [or "No Answer" as it was called in the US] and it just so happened that Yours Truly KJS was wearing [for the first time in ages] my 1994 ELO Part II "Moment Of Truth" tour T-shirt. "After All", they are a good match and I really felt that I was in my element! What "Do Ya" think?

Until next "Time" in the ELO [and related] Universe ... KJS ... 30-Oct-2010

1 comment: