Friday, 2 July 2010

RECOMMENDED: LIVE - THE EARLY YEARS [ELO]

Hello ... Hello ... my old friends ... It's great to see you once again! You may recall my article on 25th May entitled NEW ELO DVD RELEASE: LIVE - THE EARLY YEARS. In that article, Yours Truly KJS mentioned that it was available for pre-order from Play.com, I am now pleased to inform you that said DVD is indeed being released on Monday 9th August and is also now available for pre-order from amazon.co.uk too - also for the princely sum of just £8.99!

Personally, I wish Sony would release a proper ELO video hits collection and that whoever owns the publishing rights to the ELO Part II gig with the MSO back in 1991 - originally released by Telstar [#TVE1037] - would also do likewise. Then we really would be talking ...

Until next "Time" in the ELO [and related] Universe ... KJS ... 02-July-2010

1 comment:

  1. I've written a review of the early years. If you want to read it, visit new DVD Releases 2011

    ReplyDelete