Sunday, 22 November 2009

THREE LIVE FAVES

Hello ... Hello ... my old friends ... It's great to see you once again! After having had the pleasure of seeing The Orchestra [former members of ELO & ELO Part II] thrice this year as well as The ELO Experience and The Electric Live Orchestra [two good ELO tribute bands], it crossed my mind to detail my three [3] highlights across all the ELOesque set lists that Yours Truly KJS has had the pleasure to listen to in 2009 [at the "Time" of writing, of course] and they are all first-timers for me [as far as I can remember]:

"Four Little Diamonds" [The Orchestra @ The Robin 2, Bilston, 13th October 2009]

"Nightrider" [Electric Live Orchestra @ The River Rooms, Stourbridge, 25th July 2009]

"Don't Walk Away" [The ELO Experience @ The Robin 2, Bilston, 20th November 2009]

Until next "Time" in the ELO [and related] universe ... KJS ... 22-Nov-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment