Friday, 30 October 2009

UNDER LONDON SKIES AND BEYOND

Hello ... Hello ... my old friends ... It's great to see you once again! We are now back from our tour of southern England this last week. The Sinclair clan have travelled down to Amesbury in Wiltshire in order to visit Stonehenge and Salisbury before going onto Bournemouth and Verwood in Hampshire. Following on from that, we've also spent the last three days in downtown London with some good friends in Wembley.

Rebekah and James have been to Wembley stadium, the Houses of Parliament, the Natural History Museum, the London Eye, Trafalgar Square and Covent Garden. And I literally brushed shoulders with Kevin Rowland of Dexy's Midnight Runners fame [another Wolves FC fan I might add!] when I was down in the tube station, but not at midnight! All the "Time", we've had the pleasure of the sublime music of the Electric Light Orchestra [ELO] to keep us company.

We've been blessed with travelling mercies, great fellowship and fantastic weather. The only downside is that I'm now nearly 42! If I wasn't feeling past my sell-by date before, I'm feeling it now! I've a plethora of pieces to write for ELO Beatles Forever [ELOBF], so please be patient with Yours Truly KJS as we go into November!
Until next "Time" in the ELO [and related] Universe ... KJS ... 30-Oct-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment