Saturday, 22 August 2009

RECOMMENDED: BEV'S BIG BASH @ 27/10/09

 Hello ... Hello ... my old friends ... It's great to see you once again! My good friend Christian "Is It Alright?" Evans has sent me some details of a charity gig being put together by Bev Bevan in Birmingham, England on Tuesday 27th October 2009 thus:
This concert will feature Bev's band [called a "supergroup" in the article] plus "a range of special guests". Tickets are priced at just £5.00 each in advance and £7.00 each on the door and you can buy them directly via The Jam House web site, should you so wish.

October promises to be a bumper month. We have The Orchestra's Autumn Tour taking place, calling in locally at The Robin 2 in Bilston on Tuesday 13th October 2009.

One thing that the death of Kelly Groucutt and the whole Michael Jackson thing has reminded me is that "you never know what you've got until it's gone". If I were you; I'd take the golden opportunity to see and hear the music of ELO live this Autumn.
Until next "Time" in the ELO [and related] Universe ... KJS ... 22-Aug-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment