Monday, 17 August 2009

NEW PROJECT: ELO MUSICAL

Hello ... Hello ... my old friends ... It's great to see you once again! Whilst driving home from work tonight and listening to the 1981 classic ELO album "Time", Yours Truly KJS finally got to making a decision. After some prompting by friends and work colleagues alike and [supposedly] possessing an encyclopedic mind on certain subjects, including ELO [allegedly], I've decided to try "Something Else". You may remember a previous article that I wrote in 2009 on the subject of my considering the creation of an ELO themed musical here thus:
My 'new' project is to try and put together that musical based upon the songs and and lyrics of Jeff Lynne and ELO. I'm thinking that there is more than enough subject matter and genres covered by and in the ELO back catalogue to create something familiar and entertaining but with a hopeful message [that ain't secret!] - so watch this space. Any suggestions and/or advice would be greatly appreciated folks. This may take some "Time" ...

Until next "Time" in the ELO [and related] Universe ... KJS ... 17-Aug-2009

5 comments:

  1. Is this not ready yet? KJS

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been on my back burner a bit too long me thinx ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking the same thing for years. My thoughts were to call it "Rockaria - a Rock Operetta" following the story of Rockaria weaving in lyrics, stories, songs from the ELO catalogue. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great idea my friend! My working title was "Out Of This World" ... KJS@ELOBF

      Delete