Tuesday, 7 April 2009

ELECTRIC DREAMS + MIK KAMINSKI INTERVIEW

Hello ... Hello ... my old friends ... It's great to see you once again! Welcome to April! Yours Truly KJS has just received my DVD of the 1984 film "Electric Dreams" from amazon.co.uk [which includes, of course, two Jeff Lynne songs on the soundtrack in "Video" and "Let It Run"]. I'll let you know my thoughts when my memory cells have reloaded after watching it! Me thinx I will feel my age! In other news, Mik Kaminski was interviewed by The Sunday Mercury in Birmingham about the upcoming Kelly Groucutt tribute gig at The Robin 2, Bilston on Monday 11th May. Here is that interview for your perusal thus:


ELO Beatles Forever [ELOBF] hopes that some of you will be able to make it to either The Orchestra [former members of ELO & ELO Part II]'s gig at Dudley Town Hall on Sunday 10th May [or any of the dates that they are playing] and/or Kelly's tribute gig on Monday 11th May. I suspect that the opportunity to hear the music of ELO live to the required quality by the right musicians is going to diminish. Enjoy it while you can! See you there?

Until next "Time" in the ELO [and related] Universe ... KJS ... 07-Apr-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment